The Masks

posted under by Philip Howlett
I can't remember for the life of me how I heard about this, but I thought it was really good. Created by Pandapanther this is a commercial animation selling the Zune Mp3 player. Called "The Masks" it shows a battle between two rival tribes, with peace prevailing in the end. Unfortunately the pandapanther is completely terrible and tells you nothing about what goes in to their projects, so I did a bit of snooping around on the Zune website. This is part of the "zune arts" campaign, where emerging artists get together to create some really amazing work.



http://www.zune-arts.net/

That website has some really cool wallpapers, posters and videos to download so have a look. I spent a good hour watching the videos on there. Someone please tell me where I've heard of "ilovedust" before.

Love this one about the dog too

0 comments

Make A Comment
top