Problem solved

posted under by Philip Howlett
I was having a problem within my interactive work for sometime. If you clicked on my avatar controls, in particular the 'wave' button, an error message would appear. Apparently there was an error on frame 318, which was news to me, as at no point was the button pointing to frame 318. After having a look at it earlier today, I realised it was a simple problem. I'd missed out a stop frame, so I put it in. Problem solved? No, then I realised my buttons no longer had any functions. It was a simple fix in the end. Have a play around with the site http://www.philiphowlett.com/identity/Site.html

//CLOSE BUTTON//
stop();
function handleClick20( pEvent:MouseEvent ):void
{
if( pEvent.target == close_button )
{
gotoAndStop( 185 );
}
}
close_button.addEventListener( MouseEvent.CLICK, handleClick20 );

//WAVE BUTTON//
function handleClick21( pEvent:MouseEvent ):void
{
if( pEvent.target == wave_button )
{
gotoAndPlay( 265 );
}
}
wave_button.addEventListener( MouseEvent.CLICK, handleClick21 );

//LOOK BUTTON//
function handleClick22( pEvent:MouseEvent ):void
{
if( pEvent.target == look_button )
{
gotoAndPlay( 319 );
}
}
look_button.addEventListener( MouseEvent.CLICK, handleClick22 );

0 comments

Make A Comment
top