Alright then, lets get started

posted under by Philip Howlett
What do I want to get out of this course in addition to passing? Well more than anything I want to meet people with similar interests to me, I want to meet people with a passion for technology and being creative. I want to feel part of the multimedia community, and get involved. Technology is constantly evolving, so there's always something new to check out or experiment with, so it's going to be an exciting 3 years. I'm looking forward to creating work I'm going to be proud of.
Ultimately I want to realise which area of multimedia I want to concentrate on, and have a successful career which I can enjoy.

What did you get up to in your first week? I was working quite a lot during freshers week, so I didn't get the chance to go out as much as I'd have liked. I'm living at home as well, so I've found it hard to meet people. Luckily I have friends I knew before Uni who are at NTU. We've been out a few times in freshers week, getting smashed. I've spent most of my days feeling quite ill as a result.
As I write this I'm feeling pretty hungover. I had an awesome night at the baywatch party, who ever came up with that needs a medal. I'm trying not to spend my student loan, I really am, we'll see how long it lasts. When I haven't been at uni, work or getting drunk, I've been a geek and played Halo 3 for hours on end.

I really enjoyed the animation and pinhole photography we did as well. I'll write more about that in a separate post though. In the meantime I think I'll get some food, I've not managed to keep any food down today. My stomach feels like a small kitten spent the night clawing at it. Hopefully I'll have some success with my Greggs steak bake this time.

Inabit.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top