Containers

posted under by Philip Howlett
I need a container in which my five identity objects will sit. The first thing I did was go around my house and look at everything which works as a container for objects, and took pictures of them. These scans show part of that research.














This was useful in terms of making me think about all kinds of containers, and broaden the possibilities with this project. I don't however want to work with photos. Firstly I want to create something of my own, rather than use a container made by someone else. This way I can make it precisely how I want it to be in terms of aesthetics. I'd also like to use 3D studio max, so I've got more flexibility. I will be able to manipulate the camera in different ways, as well as set the lighting and mood.



















The second image is a reference from http://www.techrestore.com

0 comments

Make A Comment
top