Initial Reasearch

posted under by Philip Howlett
Just some mind mapping, reading etc. I made a little list of things to do, just so I have some idea of what I need to achieve over easter.
























Reading through the brief it seems I need to do the following:
Decide what kind of container my objects will go in
Choose the 5 different items to go in to my container (logo, avatar and AV item cover 3 items)
Create a logo
Use sound elements
Create a flash loading page
Embed the entire project to a HTML page
Conduct user testing

What other kind of interactive items could I incorporate? That's the hardest part for me right now. I've created a logo, got a rough idea of my container, my avatar is complete, and I've got a really good idea for a stop motion video. I need 2 or 3 more 'interactive items' though.

0 comments

Make A Comment
top